Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mak beli Handphone Baru

I bought a new handphone on the 10th December to repalce my secondhand Sony Erriccson. Not sure, but I think its my 6th handphone. The first was a smartphone which I bought in 1995 when I first move to Kuasla Lumpur. It can be used at specified the zone system provided by Telekom Malaysia and I can just make calls only. Then I bought my first Motorola. It was a bulky handset and uses it for a few months before changing to a Nokia (don't know the model). Again after that I uses another Nokia (can't remember the model too). Only then I changed to Nokia 3310 (polularly known as tiga tiga sekupang). I think thats the most durable phone.

When I had some problem with my 3310 and bought a seconh hand Sony Erriccson T610. Thats the first phone with MMS function. Then this is my latest buy the Motorola L6. Actually I buy this as a rememberance of my birthday on the 18th of December.

No comments: