Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Metrosexual man


Lelaki bagaimana dikatakan metrosexual man?
Hmmm....mak terbaca maklumat ini dalam satu blog yang mak jumpa di Adultfriendfinder

The metrosexual man is defined as a straight guy who exhibits the taste and exudes the panache of homosexuals. He, who wouldn’t cringe at being found in the intimate feminine aisle of the grocery… someone in touched with his female psyche. The other night I went out with a former officemate. He has asked me out several times before but I’ve always had this rule against dating co-workers and well, I had a boyfriend then. And significantly, the truth is he doesn’t move me at all. I find him too smooth and urbane... you know, someone you may want to show off as a date but someone whom you wouldn’t have a good time with. But he’s bespectacled so I figured him for the cerebral, academic type. I think I may have a Clark Kent Complex… I really find guys wearing glasses sexy. So I finally went out with him thinking that we could have a stimulating intellectual discourse if nothing else. Actually, I really just ran out of excuses not to see him. I should have stayed home and had a nail polish party with my girl friends! I ended up having one with the guy. It started with his question about my elbows (What do you do to keep them soft, smooth and… not dark? Uhh… aren’t elbows supposed to be wrinkly and all?). I’ve never really given my elbows a second thought… apparently this guy rubs his with lemons. Henceforth, I couldn’t edge a word in. He droned on and on. Well, it should have been a prolific evening actually. Come to think of it, if it were one of my girl or gay friends doling out the beauty secrets, I would have reveled in them. I just felt disoriented… apparently every straight guy I’ve been dating were retrosexuals to their toenails! I couldn’t imagine my ex soaking his feet in warm water with dissolved salt and baking soda to keep them soft. Or rubbing his teeth with a baking soda con agua oxygenada solution to keep them brightly gleaming. He even taught me how to count calories over dessert (Do you know where those chocolate drips go to in your body?). I’ve always wished that my ex’s had been more in touched with their feminine side but even then… I didn’t want them to turn into one of my girl friends either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you aren't a crossdresser, you're a fag who wears girls clothes.. IE: a drag queen